I’m happy to annouce that my latest teaching project called ‘Leading a creative team’ which was done with Lynda.com has now gone live.
Leading a creative team comes with a unique set of challenges that must be navigated with care in order to get reports to be able to perform at their best. In this course, I breaks down the tenets of impactful leadership for creative professionals and cover how creative leadership is unique, why it’s important, the ways leaders can improve what they are doing, and how to help foster the kind of culture that is most beneficial.
- Assessing leadership readiness
- Leadership obstacles
- The creative process
- Leading creativity using the 10/80/10 rule
- Becoming a better leader
- Trust, commitment, and knowledge
- Defining your team’s process
- Speaking business
- Creating a focused and empowered team
- Coaching leadership and creativity
- Embracing failure